Hello amazing people of planet of Earth. Today is a glorious day, isn’t it?? Today I come bearing good news. I have been nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award.
This is super exciting for me because this is my very first nomination and I would love to thank the amazing blogger who made it happen.
Thank you so much Nianni for nominating me for this award, I’m truly grateful.
Nianni is a personal growth blogger. She writes soulful, amazing content that helps you dig deeper into your soul. Her content will leave you feeling more confident, happier and having a zest for life. She is also super friendly. You can check her out Here.
Nianni’s questions :
1. What are your goals for your blog ?? :
I’m a big believer of not telling your goals to anybody and keeping them a secret but I’ll give you guys an overview of why I’m here and what I want to achieve.
I actually have one huge goal for this blog and that is, to build a community. A community of loving, supportive, like minded people.
2. What’s my favourite thing to do ??
This is difficult to answer because I genuinely like to do everything but I have to say that my favourite thing to do is to write. I love writing, whether it’s a poem, a screenplay, an essay, an article or simply writing in my journal.
3. What inspires you to write :
I’m mostly and heavily inspired by the bad experiences that I encounter in my life.
4. When did you start writing :
I started writing when I was 9 years old, I started writing short stories then I went on and wrote essays on topics that I found interesting and then I wrote speeches on topics I found intriguing. When I was 14 I stumbled upon the world of blogging and started my first blog then I had this huge idea of a developing a brand, so February this year I started this site and now I’m working on my first screenplay.
5. What’s your favourite social media platform??
Twitter, I just genuinely love Twitter.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blogs.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
My nominees :
3. Robyn Roy
My questions :
1. Why did you start blogging??
2. What is your motto in life??
3. If you could have any super power, what would it be??
4. If you could take credit for writing any movie, what would it be??
5. What do you think about guys being allowed to take topless pics and girls not being allowed to ??